Wireless access points are in high demand, but your clients' expectations of meeting aesthetic requirements can be a challenge.
The Paramount by WhyReboot solves many problems facing the installer and service professional with a one-size-fits-all ceiling mount kit that completely hides all your best selling access points.
Installation takes minutes. Simply cut a hole in the ceiling and the Paramount's unique housing and swing clamp system squeezes the setup for a secure and low profile AP cavity. A unique and patent-pending ratchet strap system adapts to hold any device. Simply turn a dial to tighten, connect all power and data cables and the AP will be solidly in place. Once installed, simply snap in the cover flush to the ceiling. Paint the cover to match the ceiling and enjoy!
Paramount's unique design minimizes attenuation allowing for optimal signal transmission through the housing and cover. Your clients will be delighted with stronger signals now that their access points are out of remote areas and are closer to where they are used.
- Swing clamp tightens to ceiling material using a screwdriver
- Housing construction is optimized to minimize signal impact
- The only truly universal mount on the market, fits the largest APs up to the Ruckus R720 (AP dimensions up to 8.74" x 9.83" x 2.28")
- Ratcheting cable design for one-handed adjustments to tighten and loosen the installed device
- Includes hole template for foolproof measurement
- Maximum ceiling material thickness is 1.5" for swing clamp engagement
- Quick, screwless installation
- Reduces number of AP units required for room coverage
- Safely secures your AP device
- Brings AP closer, ensuring faster connections